Sender:Krzysztof
Date/Time:2005-Oct-13 14:16:00
Subject:Re: selecting, copying, pasting images into source pano

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: selecting, copying, pasting images into source pano Krzysztof 2005-Oct-13 14:16:00
Hello Caroling,

> Or is it some sort of
> magic time delay to capture all on a single photo?

Panorama is not a single photo.

> the same actor repeated all over
> the place. The same child

I am an author of Kacper pano and I can tell you how it was done:
no magnetic lasso, no wand, no cut and paste, no editing layers and
masks, no any tricks. Nothing. It is pano for lazy panographer :-)
I used D70 and kit lens. 12 photos with Kacper on every photo. That`s
all. Stitching was very easy, nearly automatic with no problems. I
belive well calibrated nodal point is most important.

Of course I had some problems, but they were pure photographic. I mean:
1. I used speed 400 and underexposure = noise
2. I was photographing about 1 hour = changed exposure and colour
temperature.
I spend lot of time with each photo, but stiching was easy.

---
Regards,
Krzysztof