Sender:Robert C. Fisher
Date/Time:2005-Oct-18 03:20:00
Subject:Re: selecting, copying, pasting images into source pano

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: selecting, copying, pasting images into source pano Robert C. Fisher 2005-Oct-18 03:20:00
On Oct 17, 2005, at 7:34 PM, Jeffrey Engel wrote:

> It seems this is the holy grail of exposure blending. When trying to
> blend via some action or function per bracketed image, and then
> stitching them, it seems you'll get some exposure differences. I use
> Panoweaver and since each stitch is unique, you can't get two perfect
> panos to blend exposures. Looks like I'll have to take a swing at
> PanoTools. Ugh.

I do this now with PTMac, PTGui is the same. I just shoot bracketed 2-3
exposures, stitch one pano then replace the images with the next set
and then render all the set into 2 or 3 panos then blend them. Not
hard. I put off learning PTMac for a long time but after you get it it
isn't difficult. I think I failed 3 times in a row before I got the
light bulb, since then just little hickups. I really like PTMac now,
powerful and very good rendering.

Cheers
Robert C. Fisher
QTVR Photography/Cinematography