Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2005-Oct-28 12:17:00
Subject:Re: Next Event

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Next Event Caroling Geary 2005-Oct-28 12:17:00
Look at the "Best of 2005" being the same as the previous events,
with a longer time span and a more open theme. The previous events
have have a time span of a few days around the solstice or equinox.
This event has a time span of a year. The previous events had a
specified theme. This event gives you the choice of theme. The event
is still news, since it is published at the time of the new year.

You are free to limit yourself to the days around the solstice. You
could use last year's December theme: Sanctuary, always a challenge.
It is your choice to widen or deepen the previous December event
focus. Freedom isn't easy, but it can be rewarding.

I'm enjoying working on my idea already. Since I don't make many
panoramas, I can't wait until the end of the year.

On Oct 28, 2005, at 2:24 AM, Jakob Norstedt-Moberg wrote:

> One more reason to keep the solstice event as it use to be, is that it
> is an event, something happening at a certain time.

Caroling Geary
www.wholeo.net