Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2006-Jun-09 09:30:00
Subject:Re: Garden details please

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Garden details please Hans Nyberg 2006-Jun-09 09:30:00
On 9/6-2006, at 11.10, ptgroup wrote:

> But I still can?t rgister ???
>  Ciao

As you are posting here you have registred.
There is no other registration until the preparation server is opened
again for the submissions and this will of course not be until the
event is started.

Please correct me if I am wrong but everything looks very clear to me
when I read the page
http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp/practical/NextEvent.html#theme

It says
> To get started we ask that you join our group and get on the mailing
> list. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wwp/ and sign up. You don't
> need to be registered to participate in the event, but it is a good
> way to keep up with what's going on

You must have done that as you post here.

Next stop is to upload when you made your panorama (after June 21)
At that time the preparation server will be opened again.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
<http://www.panoramas.dk> Panoramas.dk - Features Fullscreen QTVR
email:  #removed#