Sender:caroling
Date/Time:2006-Jun-12 01:08:00
Subject:Re: Garden details please

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Garden details please caroling 2006-Jun-12 01:08:00
Hey that's not too far from that off-limits island where the protected tuataras live. Maybe you could make an object movie of the whole island by boating around it. You can submit only one QTVR. But you can make links to other web sites with all the related panos that you want.

--
Caroling, www.wholeo.net

From: "Paul Palmer" <#removed#>