Sender:planete fulchi
Date/Time:2006-Oct-09 21:14:00
Subject:Re: Compositions and My Contribution

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Compositions and My Contribution planete fulchi 2006-Oct-09 21:14:00
--- "Serge Maandag (yahoo)" <#removed#> wrote:

> Also there is an amazing panorama of a fish
> getting caught by a fisherman, somehow shot at 10cm
> from the fish (sorry,
> I don't have a link right now..). The first one just
> works out right or
> was very cleverly composited. The second one is a
> technical masterpiece.

One of the greatest moment in time and composition
panorama I've ever seen.
Unfortunately it seems it has desapeared from the web
; I made some search without success, even VRway point
to 404 :
http://vrm.vrway.com/issue23/LURE_FISHING_IN_SADO_JAPAN.html

If someone has got a link, it would be great !

Guillaume

http://mail.yahoo.com