Sender:Roger Howard
Date/Time:2006-Oct-19 19:09:00
Subject:Re: How about... a more productive thread: WWP enhancements for 07?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: How about... a more productive thread: WWP enhancements for 07? Roger Howard 2006-Oct-19 19:09:00
On Thu, October 19, 2006 11:45 am, Caroling Geary wrote:
> I find much that is scary in the so-called "Fact Book".
> If this thread continues, I will present some entries for your
> information. I urge you not to support it.

Sorry, I'm not defending it, I didn't bring it up in the first place, and
I don't see any reason to debate the merits here. Obviously it's a
controversial suggestion so I'd say on that basis alone we should just
move along to more interest and less controversial suggestions! Let's not
have this become a forum for debating the truthiness, as Colbert would
call it, of the CIA World Factbook!

Best -Rh