Sender:Aleksandar Janicijevic
Date/Time:2007-Jan-24 21:26:00
Subject:Re: WARNING(virus check bypassed): Re: The 18th Arabian Gulf Cup Football Tournament - Abu Dhabi

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WARNING(virus check bypassed): Re: The 18th Arabian Gulf Cup Football Tournament - Abu Dhabi Aleksandar Janicijevic 2007-Jan-24 21:26:00
This issue, no female spectators, should be explained by the author.
What is his vision of this situation, and of course, we do not need
official stand point of the United Arab Emirates. What is he
promoting and is he promoting anything?! Do we, as a site that should
unite the world, should promote this separation?
Aleksandar Janicijevic