Sender:Yılmaz Tufan
Date/Time:2007-Apr-19 16:08:00
Subject:Re: Nikon 10.5mm or Sigma 8mm

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Nikon 10.5mm or Sigma 8mm Yılmaz Tufan 2007-Apr-19 16:08:00
with sigma lens you can take 4 photo for arround and + 1 photo for sky
but with nikon lens you have take more photo.

more photo get you more work for stiching , but quality will be beter.
in other way with sigma you take less photo.

You can compare two of them with this page.
http://michel.thoby.free.fr/Blur_Panorama/Nikkor10-5mm_or_Sigma8mm/Sigma...

Best Regards

YILMAZ TUFAN
www.360TR.com/English
Panoramic Turkey Photo Archive

On 4/19/07, Aykut Erdogdu <#removed#> wrote:

>   Hi everyone;
> I have got a Nikon D80 and now I would like to buy a new Nikon 10.5mm or
> Sigma 8mm. for my newly started panoramic photography studies. Would anyone
> help me in deciding which one to choose? Because I am in between these two
> models.
> I will appreciate your comments very much.
>
> Thanks to everyone in advance.
> Aykut.

YILMAZ TUFAN
Twofun Design