Sender:- AYRTON - (avi)
Date/Time:2007-Apr-19 17:05:00
Subject:Re: Nikon 10.5mm or Sigma 8mm

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Nikon 10.5mm or Sigma 8mm - AYRTON - (avi) 2007-Apr-19 17:05:00
You know what ...
If you can get both !
It's worth  :-)
I have one of each and btw, to get a lens like those ones here in
Brazil it cost you at least 40 % more for a smugled on ... if you
want a *legal* one paying all the country taxes, it's just 100 %
EXTRA on top of what you'd pay in the original country (most of the
time = USA)

I use the 8mm a lot for my News Coverage of events and etc...
I never make a zenith one, never.
It's 4 around only and in case you need a nadir, them take it, but I
prefer to add my Logo to all my VRs and this makes me getting back
more Clients.

On the nikkor 10,5 I do need to have 6 around and one for zenith
In case I need a nadir would be one more

I'm using Nikon cameras of course :-)

Take care
AYRTOn