Sender:Rodolpho Pajuaba
Date/Time:2004-Jul-03 16:58:00
Subject:Re: Fwd: Test, please!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Fwd: Test, please! Rodolpho Pajuaba 2004-Jul-03 16:58:00
Jim Watters wrote:
> Check out Ben's tutorial
> http://www.path.unimelb.edu.au/~bernardk/tutorials/360/background/projec...
>
> Jim
>

>>Do you have the actual names of the Lens Types of PTgui, for me
>>never more have to imagine which means which (I tried the
>>good?ol? method of trial-and-error to manage it).
>>Thanks,
>>Rodolpho Pajuaba

Jim,
Thanks for the time to respond. I?m aware of the different projections.
My problem was the name of them, that don?t appear under the LensType
drop-down menu. When I click I can only see Normal>Cylindrical>Circular
Fisheye>4500FE (which I renamed)>undefined f4/f5/f6/f7 . My question was
which was each of these undefined options, like: undefined
f4=Equirectangular, undefined f5= (?), and so on. Anyone of you know this?
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba