Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2007-Sep-13 17:32:00
Subject:Re: 10th Anniversary of the Wrinkle this December!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 10th Anniversary of the Wrinkle this December! Caroling Geary 2007-Sep-13 17:32:00
In our entries to the December WWP we could make notes and links to
create a memorial. I don't think Rabb is "here".

The info about Wrinkle history is on the WWP site. From the main
page, click "More About the World Wide Panorama"
That opens this page:
http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/worldwidepanorama/wwp/more_about.html

The "History of the Idea - The Wrinkle in TIme" tells about it. So
what we're doing in WWP is a quarterly perpetual memorial.

On that page, under "Why Do it Again", it says virtual reality
photography "has been around for about nine years now". I hope
someone can update that page. Isn't it more like 13+? Maybe change it
to "over a decade".

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net