Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2007-Sep-14 11:18:00
Subject:Re: 10th Anniversary of the Wrinkle this December!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 10th Anniversary of the Wrinkle this December! Caroling Geary 2007-Sep-14 11:18:00
Keith, we are not talking about a separate event at all. We are
thinking about making our best of 2007 photos at the moment of the
December solstice. There is nothing in the "Best of 2007" concept
that says we can't do that. Why would it have to be separate?

Remember for a few WWP events there was an alliance between the Arab
Emirates and a few other countries within the WWP? They had a
distinctive interface and linked to each other. I thought that was
effective and interesting. Its aim was to show that photographers
could cooperate beyond borders. It was a sub-theme. A Wrinkle 10-year
Memorial group would fit within Best of 2007.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net