Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2007-Sep-14 11:27:00
Subject:Re: 10th Anniversary of the Wrinkle this December!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 10th Anniversary of the Wrinkle this December! Caroling Geary 2007-Sep-14 11:27:00
i'd like to see your 10-year time-lapse pano. It would be a
comparison of the techniques, your approach, use of the medium, the
presentation and everything as well as the changes to the site. You
are lucky to be in the same place. I'm not, so can't do that. I could
do the same theme though, an environmental sculpture, but even that
doesn't exist where I am now. I could look back and pick up on
someone elses, though. Wonder if there was a Florida entry?

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net