Sender:Robert C. Fisher
Date/Time:2004-Jul-08 02:32:00
Subject:Re: All of you are all too gracious

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: All of you are all too gracious Robert C. Fisher 2004-Jul-08 02:32:00
On Jul 7, 2004, at 4:46 PM, Roger Howard wrote:
> I think a thematic, quarterly worldwide pano shoot, presented right and
> with enough participants would be an incredible project with continual
> interest. I'm swimming in ideas already (we would desperately need a
> content management system - no big deal - among other things).
>
> A mission statement or charter would be needed, and I think we'd really
> want to define it as a non-commercial project - ie, we're not going to
> go out and do real estate, etc -  but rather as both a showcase of
> panographers and a resource for culturally interesting geo-oriented
> panography from around the world.
>
> -R

I think this would be a great idea, the main question is how to keep
photographers interested in the project.

Another question that comes to mind is why the Wrinkle concept
disappeared after the first several and how can we build on that
experience to make this into a more long term endeavor.

I think if we can generate positive publicity to increase our stature
as panographers and keep the art in front of more people then this will
be very worthwhile to everyone and the art of QTVR/interactive
photography.

Cheers
Robert C. Fisher
QTVR Photography/Cinematography