Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2008-May-28 14:21:00
Subject:Re: Re:Globorama: How big is the problem

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Re:Globorama: How big is the problem Willy Kaemena 2008-May-28 14:21:00
Caroling,

Don was contacted on MAY 8th 2008,  after Gabi Haindl (WWP
Participant)   found out about the Globorama and it's content in April
2008,  but  The first Globorama exhibition took part in 2007  and ZKM
started in 2005 with the Globorama project....

Willy Kaemena

http://bremen.360cities.net/
http://syria.360cities.net/
http://lisbon.360cities.net/