Sender:Robert C. Fisher
Date/Time:2004-Mar-21 18:15:00
Subject:Re: Not a word

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Not a word Robert C. Fisher 2004-Mar-21 18:15:00
Hello
I live in Los Angeles, it was a great day here. I got home and
reallised I had a good case of sunburn on my face and head. The day was
nice but not hot, around 70's I think, a little hazy not the clear blue
skies we get in the winter. The weather pattern is more like late
spring early summer weather, the weather guys call it June Gloom. Any
way I ended up shooting a planting ceremony at a public garden in East
LA, pretty cool event a very big cross section of preople showed up, a
lot of hispanics from the neihborhood a few native americans and a few
others from other parts of LA. A lot of children of all ages. Hope to
have the images stitched soon and ready to put up.

On Saturday, March 20, 2004, at 11:50  PM, Madeena 360 wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Not a word from anyone about how things went and what they took a qtvr
> of..... Is everybody keeping a lid on it until the the 5th?
>
> Well, I?ll won?t give a lot of details except that the weather was
> GREAT (27C /80F) and I took a qtvr from on top of a pyramid.
>
> Does any one dare to share :-)
>
> Dee
>
> --
> Madeena 360