Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2008-Jul-01 11:54:00
Subject:Re: stats for discussion

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: stats for discussion Willy Kaemena 2008-Jul-01 11:54:00
I have just started to incorporate the  Google Analytics code on my
websites. It is really a good tool to see what is going on on your
site and who e.g. is linking to  it and many more features.

Regarding WWP counter, yes when it was still possible to work with
html code I planted a counter on my Market WWP 3/2005  http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/worldwidepanorama/wwp305/html/WillyKaemena...

Here  is the current summary overview of visitors per week from March
2005 until now.
http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/Forenfotos/WWPCounter.jpg

Willy Kaemena

http://bremen.360cities.net/