Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2009-Jun-28 10:03:00
Subject:Re: how can I change angle and direction of my uploaded panorama?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: how can I change angle and direction of my uploaded panorama? Yahoo Account 2009-Jun-28 10:03:00

----- Original Message ----
> From: Eckart Sch?nlau <#removed#>
> To: #removed#
> Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 9:00:32 AM
> Subject: how can I change angle and direction of my uploaded panorama?
>
> I hadn't found a way - please help me
> thanks
> Eckart Schoenlau

Hi Eckart,

you'll find a green button labeled "Configure..." right beneath the "Upload JPEG".
It's active only after the JPEG upload has completed.

Behind that button, you'll see a page where you can pick the opening view and the thumbnail view.
Click the word "Set" of the marker you want to move. Then click in the preview image. The marker you've selected will jump to the position of the mousepointer.

Oh, and by the way - a very impressive long exposure in your panorama!

-Markus