Sender:caroling
Date/Time:2009-Jun-29 19:56:00
Subject:Re: how can I change angle and direction of my uploaded panorama?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: how can I change angle and direction of my uploaded panorama? caroling 2009-Jun-29 19:56:00
The tutorial is nice. I wasn't aware of an accent. But then I grew up in Minnesota, USA where there were lots of Northern European immigrants, so maybe it sounds natural to me.

When you have revived from this tremendous publishing event, I hope to see a tutorial on the advanced option. And maybe some tips, FAQ, and how to optimize.

--
Caroling, www.wholeo.net

From: Yahoo Account <#removed#>

I've finally managed to record a little tutorial video - please forgive my harsh