Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2009-Jun-30 11:46:00
Subject:Re: how can I change angle and direction of my uploaded panorama?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: how can I change angle and direction of my uploaded panorama? Yahoo Account 2009-Jun-30 11:46:00
Thanks! I've tried to keep the file size small, so I picked an 800x600 area with 50% scale for the screen recording. Only later did I notice that the video compresses really well, and by then, I was a little tired after repeating the same (or vaguely similar) actions and texts six or seven times in a row. I'm not a very patient teacher :)

The next video will be larger, and by then, I hope that the "view picker" will also be a fully interactive live preview instead of a flat map, which will make things much easier. Sadly, a lot of "obvious" solutions require an awful lot of work behind the scenes until they work as they should.

Re: the dots: their size and shape has changed a few times over the course of the last week, so it's quite certain you really missed them the first time. They started out as 5x5 pixels because I already had the images on the server, and - I think - three days later I changed them first to 16x16 and finally to 24x24 because I myself couldn't find these tiny dots on pictures with lots of details :)

-Markus