Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2009-Jun-28 11:17:00
Subject:Re: how can I change angle and direction of my uploaded panorama?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: how can I change angle and direction of my uploaded panorama? Yahoo Account 2009-Jun-28 11:17:00
Hi Eckart,

don't worry, you don't have to upload the jpeg again. Just go to the page of your panorama and click the "configure..." button, it's right benath the "Upload JPEG" button.

I've finally managed to record a little tutorial video - please forgive my harsh german accent as I try to talk english while clicking all about the screen :)

Take a look as I upload and edit an example file: (6 minutes 30 seconds)
http://contribute.worldwidepanorama.org/tutorials/first-steps-wwp.mov