Sender:Luciano
Date/Time:2010-Jan-30 23:19:00
Subject:Re: VR Photography book - discount ending & thoughts on new iPad for VR

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: VR Photography book - discount ending & thoughts on new iPad for VR Luciano 2010-Jan-30 23:19:00
Someone could please point out any open website that primary and only
subject is VR business?
when I say open I mean *"free of interest of only 1 or 2 companies"*, but a
place where people in the business, me and you and the pano guy next door
can publish last works without being crucified for doing self-promotion?

I dont talking about specific tech forums sections like "Showcase - show us
your last works", there is a lot of forums over there, but I would like to
see something with more professional looking than a forum or blog, everyone
in this business keeps their respective websites, but I miss something like
a magazine with a spirit of community. I hope you have understood me.

Regards

Luciano B.