Sender:Don Bain
Date/Time:2010-Jan-31 01:01:00
Subject:Re: VR Photography book - discount ending & thoughts on new iPad for VR

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: VR Photography book - discount ending & thoughts on new iPad for VR Don Bain 2010-Jan-31 01:01:00
Luciano,

Well said, I feel this need also.

What you are describing matches the mission statement of the IVRPA
very closely!

The IVRPA mailing list and forums almost ceased to exist over the last
few years. There were some serious blunders in how they (and the
IVRPA) were managed. But there is a new team in place now, and an
effort is being made to provide just what you describe - discussion
about the business of VR.

Be patient, there are some technical issues, and it takes a while to
get these conversations going, plus the IVRPA directors are working on
a lot of other projects at the moment - the Tucson 2010 conference for
one.

I will post here when there is news about the revival of the IVRPA
forum.

Don