Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2010-Jan-31 08:24:00
Subject:Re: VR Photography book - discount ending & thoughts on new iPad for VR

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: VR Photography book - discount ending & thoughts on new iPad for VR Hans Nyberg 2010-Jan-31 08:24:00
On 31/01/2010, at 0.19, Luciano wrote:

> Someone could please point out any open website that primary and only
> subject is VR business?
> when I say open I mean *"free of interest of only 1 or 2
> companies"*, but a
> place where people in the business, me and you and the pano guy
> next door
> can publish last works without being crucified for doing self-
> promotion?

No problem.
http://panodigg.com/

I assume you with publish  mean promote or link in a simple word.
You can also publish single panoramas at  360cities.net or viewat.org.

*"free of interest of only 1 or 2 companies"*, thats a very hard
definition to state.
Yes panodigg is published by VRWay but has no promotion for them self.

Open website,? Whats that?
You have to register of course, this is necessary to control spam.

I will soon introduce a "New sites" section at panoramas.dk
It will not be something you can do yourself  like panodigg and there
will be no fancy thumbnails , just simple text  but it will be on a
pagerank 7 page  which is very hard to find for any photography site
on the net.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
Panoramas.dk<http://www.panoramas.dk>
Features Fullscreen Panoramas from the best VR Photographers in the
World
email:  #removed#