Sender:Markus Altendorff
Date/Time:2004-Sep-24 06:38:00
Subject:Re: Submission bridge pano denied

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Submission bridge pano denied Markus Altendorff 2004-Sep-24 06:38:00
#removed# sagte:

> Dear all,
> I follow the instructions to submit the pano to wwp server.
> But when I drag the zip file into the window, it says "Access Denied".
> Below is the log file.
> What should I do?

You'll have to drop the zip file into the "drop box" folder - the root folder is
locked, the drop box isn't. The file will become invisible after upload, since
that's what the drop box is for: to drop files into it like into a letter box.

Hope that helps?
-Markus

BTW: still working on my panos - i made the worst "gray sky" /
"post-summer-depression" panos in my "carreer" and now i'm not sure which one to
pick...