Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Sep-24 06:30:00
Subject:Re: Submission bridge pano denied

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Submission bridge pano denied Landis 2004-Sep-24 06:30:00
Drag it *into* the 'Drop Box' directory.

Unfortunately I don't know the exact way that all FTP clients work,
but I do know that if you just try to drag or upload to the root
folder, it will tell you  'Access Denied'. If you put it in the 'Drop
Box' folder, it will disappear and go where it needs to go.

HTH,
Landis