Sender:Guillaume Fulchiron
Date/Time:2004-Oct-05 11:18:00
Subject:Re: Another GPS-driven world map

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Another GPS-driven world map Guillaume Fulchiron 2004-Oct-05 11:18:00
 "Markus Altendorff" <#removed#> wrote:

> > http://128.250.125.178/satelite.html
>
> This is a great example! While zooming in, the previews scale, too
:-) > Must have been done with one of the commercial solutions, though
- the > free Zoomifyer EZ comes
> as a separate flash file, while this one apparently has all data
  > embedded or server-sided (couldn't find any hotspot parameter list
in   > the HTML source, so it must've been hard coded).
> Anybody here on the list who has worked with Zoomifyer Flash and can
provide further
> info?
>
> -Markus

Actually I've done some using Zoomify 3.0 but without hot spot
http://www.animatif.com/labo/labo.htm

As far as I know everything (like coordinates) is embed into flash
file. I'll try component hot spot when I have some time. But I'm sure
somebody here has more experience than I.

Guillaume