Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2005-Jan-23 12:44:00
Subject:Re: viewing a QTVR from a projector on a screen

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: viewing a QTVR from a projector on a screen Hans Nyberg 2005-Jan-23 12:44:00
On Jan 23, 2005, at 12:11 PM, Willy Kaemena wrote:

>  thanks Don,? that is a nice program, very well done and only 35$ ! It
>  reminds me a bit of iPhoto? but first impressions are at least quite
>  promising. Nice Full Screen Views? of pictures and QTVRs.?? Since
> years
>  I use Portfolio for my cataloging.? But this could? be considered.

Yes and it is SXWEDISH

Unfortunately it does not work for QTVR.
Panning is not panning but Jumping.

I done some seaching and found thi German guy.
http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/Freeware/FullscreenMoviePlayer.shtml

Drop a folder with QTVR  on it.
If you move your cursor to the top you find a menu.
command-N opens the next
Not as Quicktime player does it in a New player but in the same window.
Why Why Why can not the Apple guys do something so simple.
They should do some research about what the users want.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer
hans nyberg fotografi