Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2005-Jan-23 16:36:00
Subject:Re: viewing a QTVR from a projector on a screen

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: viewing a QTVR from a projector on a screen G. Donald Bain 2005-Jan-23 16:36:00
Thanks, Hans,
FullScreenMoviePlayer is an excellent piece of software.

My first impression:

- panning is no smoother than QPict, large files still jump
- it supports only QTVR, not jpg or other flat files, I need to put
static images in with the VR
- interface is not well thought out, Command-N means Next, should use
the arrow keys

Other than the panning, which may not be the fault of the program,
these are small items that can easily be fixed. I will definitely be
using this product.

Don