Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2005-Jan-23 11:11:00
Subject:Re: viewing a QTVR from a projector on a screen

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: viewing a QTVR from a projector on a screen Willy Kaemena 2005-Jan-23 11:11:00
WOW
thanks Don,  that is a nice program, very well done and only 35$ ! It
reminds me a bit of iPhoto  but first impressions are at least quite
promising. Nice Full Screen Views  of pictures and QTVRs.   Since years
I use Portfolio for my cataloging.  But this could  be considered.

Willy

On Jan 22, 2005, at 5:55, G. Donald Bain wrote:

> QPict is a program, see: http://www.qpict.net/
>
>  If you are doing a slideshow, one image after another, they could all
>  be QTVR panorama files. But you probably want some pages in between
>  with text, maps, floorplans, whatever. Those would be title sl
Willy Kaemena

http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena