Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2005-Jan-22 05:55:00
Subject:Re: viewing a QTVR from a projector on a screen

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: viewing a QTVR from a projector on a screen G. Donald Bain 2005-Jan-22 05:55:00
QPict is a program, see: http://www.qpict.net/

If you are doing a slideshow, one image after another, they could all
be QTVR panorama files. But you probably want some pages in between
with text, maps, floorplans, whatever. Those would be title slides.

QTVR panoramas, though technically movies, are not generally thought of
as running by themselves. You can set them up to autorotate, but
usually you pan them interactively, with the mouse or trackpad.

Don