Sender:Carl von Einem
Date/Time:2005-Sep-24 12:36:00
Subject:Re: help! my file is too large

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: help! my file is too large Carl von Einem 2005-Sep-24 12:36:00
Hi northwest,

normally spam mails ask if something is too small ;-)
Ok I know you are no spammer, so what's your platform, what is the size
(in pixels) of your source image, what's the resulting size of your
QTVR.mov (in MB or KB)? Can you describe your workflow?

Did you read/follow the rules and hints that Don listed on the events pages?

Carl