Sender:northwest_omnipresence
Date/Time:2005-Sep-26 03:44:00
Subject:Re: help! my file is too large

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: help! my file is too large northwest_omnipresence 2005-Sep-26 03:44:00
Nice to meet you Carl,

my stitched image size is about 5000x500 pls. file size is a hair
over 1mb.

the arcsoft package i use employs an export function which automates
the conversion to MOV but leaves me no control over dimensions.

the file size of the converted MOV at the nicest resolution is a
little over 10 MB. I have no idea how to assess the pixel size of
the cubic movie though.

I am a Windows (any platform, currently xp) user. I am looking into
installing Debian on an old box of mine but so far, just worked on
the generic.

Sean