Sender:northwest_omnipresence
Date/Time:2005-Sep-26 03:48:00
Subject:Re: help! my file is too large

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: help! my file is too large northwest_omnipresence 2005-Sep-26 03:48:00
Hi Caroling,

Yes, I am working with JPEG files. I understand a little about
resolution loss in compressed file formats and I appreciate your
tips, but it seems that I need a better conversion tool. The one I
use offers no way to control the size of the output file. I am
currently using an ArcSoft program called Panorama Maker.

--- In #removed#, Caroling Geary <#removed#> wrote:
> Are you working with JPEG files? Make sure to work in a lossless
> format such as TIFF. Start with high quality. Let the final codec
do
> compression at the end, making the QTVR. If the resulting file is
too
> big, go back to the high quality source, before sharpening.
Reduce