Sender:Charles Carstensen
Date/Time:2004-Oct-16 17:47:00
Subject:Re: bridges

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: bridges Charles Carstensen 2004-Oct-16 17:47:00
Mario and Markus: Thanks, that makes good sense, I did not know. Here,
I thought my 26.6 Baud phone line was slow!! Now, Mario, please tell me
what speed you get at your location? How long do you plan for the
download? Do not mean to get too detailed, or personal, it is just very
interesting.

Best,
Chuck