Sender:mario w schild
Date/Time:2004-Oct-17 11:31:00
Subject:Re: bridges

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: bridges mario w schild 2004-Oct-17 11:31:00
hi chuck,

thanks for your interest. i took willy's advice to use
adobe acrobat to download the "bridges-site". it took
several hours to download. i'm happy to have the
entire site on my computer, so i can travel around
without spending money to my telephone company.
for your information the site is 120mb!!! "heavy" and
now available on cd for 9.99$. - just kidding - :-)))

please find screenshot attached.

best,

mario

 --- Charles Carstensen <#removed#> schrieb:

---------------------------------
Mario and Markus: Thanks, that makes good sense, I did
not know. Here,
I thought my 26.6 Baud phone line was slow!! Now,
Mario, please tell me
what speed you get at your location? How long do you
plan for the
download? Do not mean to get too detailed, or
personal, it is just very
interesting.

Best,
Chuck

On Oct 16, 2004, at 11:01 AM, mario w schild wrote:

> hi charles and markus,
>
>  couldn't argue better. definitely this is the
reason,
>  beeing online is a very expensive hobby here in
>  germany. and if the site is once downloaded you'll
>  have all the time to visit/watch the fantastic
vr's,
>  without wasting time of waiting.
>
>  regards,
>
>  mario