Sender:Roger Howard
Date/Time:2004-Oct-17 20:37:00
Subject:Re: bridges

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: bridges Roger Howard 2004-Oct-17 20:37:00
On Oct 17, 2004, at 4:44 AM, Willy Kaemena wrote:

> I took  Markus advice and got the webgrabber  which worked  fine.
> downloaded  more than 250MB   including the QTVR.MOV  files
>
> Comes very handy to show the wonderful WWP site offline,

Willy, I know you were joking, but I just want to point out that none
of us have agreed to have our panos distributed by any other means than
through the WWPano site... so if anyone is looking to make a CD
available you will have to get permissions.

Best,

Roger

PS, if you're on a unixy OS, or have cygwin on Windows, then wget is an
excellent tool for mirroring sites (among other things). Fast and very
configurable, and free!