Sender:Charles Carstensen
Date/Time:2004-Oct-17 17:06:00
Subject:Re: bridges

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: bridges Charles Carstensen 2004-Oct-17 17:06:00
Mario:
This is what is so neat about the WWP, we are always learning something
new. WWP Bridges is such a terrific site. (All three are) Marketing a
CD or a DVD would be a whole new ballgame (smile). I bought a CD-R at
Mesa Verde National Park last month, "360 degrees of Mesa Verde" by
Four Chambers Studio. Made with Quicktime and Macromedia - 35 VR
images. It is in a round metal box, $16.95.

We attend a MAC users group in Grand Junction, CO. There is a high
speed internet wireless connection on line during the meeting. Many
people use it to download updates during the meeting. I launch onto
Airport, go to WWP site and wonder at the full screen movies. What a
joy to see them load so fast. It is soooo fast that it makes my head
spin while also trying to focus attention on the program :). What is a
real bummer is that I am the only member interested in QTVR. Am making
some inroads, however. At least, in this MAC User Group not many people
are aware of the technology. Will probably speak, show and tell at a
meeting someday soon to.

Best,
Chuck