Sender:northwest_omnipresence
Date/Time:2005-Oct-08 18:49:00
Subject:Re: The Library of Congress Panorama Collection

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: The Library of Congress Panorama Collection northwest_omnipresence 2005-Oct-08 18:49:00
wow, caroling, what a cool idea!

i thought it was neat to just make a MOV file from the panos i'd seen
on the American Memory site, but to do a now and then series, thats
awesome.

its so odd to think that when the original photo was taken, on the
one your site used, there probably was no airfield there, yet your
current photo shows it is there now.

I have seen a few images from other countries on the American Memory
site, but i continue to wish my own country had something comparable.
Photography is not an essentially american artform, yet it sure seems
that way sometimes.