Sender:centreofengland
Date/Time:2005-Oct-08 20:17:00
Subject:Re: The Library of Congress Panorama Collection

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: The Library of Congress Panorama Collection centreofengland 2005-Oct-08 20:17:00
That certainly is something that would be good to see, I have been
thinking for a few months how I would be able to do 360 then and now
photos as creating "then and now" photos is something that I have
become quite good at over the last few years.

My particular photos are fading ones which line up very precisely,
the duration between the two images can be over 100 years but I
still manage to line everything up.

I have created 106 of these so far and they are very popular with
visitors to my site, take a look at one on this page and see what
you think :
http://www.derbyphotos.co.uk/thenandnow/page16.htm

The main index of then and now photos is...
http://www.derbyphotos.co.uk/thenandnow/

Thanks
Andy