Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2004-Nov-04 19:11:00
Subject:Re: Next Event ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Next Event ? G. Donald Bain 2004-Nov-04 19:11:00
Roberto (et al),

The next event will be held December 18-21, 2004. The theme will be
"sanctuary".

I am working on an official announcement, but am still very busy
catching up after a week away (in Sedona). I will post a description of
the theme first to this list, then add a new section to the web site
for the new event.

Michelle Bienias wrote a nice article about the Sedona meeting:
	http://vrm.vrway.com/issue16/SUMMIT_IN_SEDONA_KICKS_OFF.html

Don