Sender:Charles Carstensen
Date/Time:2004-Nov-06 00:17:00
Subject:Re: Next Event ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Next Event ? Charles Carstensen 2004-Nov-06 00:17:00
So, just now returned from Barnes & Nobel (booksellers) where I asked
the clerk to search their computer for the keyword "sanctuary". To my
amazement the return was 143 references to books and papers with the
word in the title. Whew, several are photography references. This theme
should really be interesting and challenging. Has anyone read: "Without
Sanctuary: Lynching Photography in America"? By James Allen Hilton,
et.al. U. S. History, 1999.

Now, for some planning, and scheming, and dreaming.
Best,

Chuck Carstensen
Montrose, Colorado