Sender:Santiago Ribas
Date/Time:2004-Nov-07 21:05:00
Subject:Re: Next Event ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Next Event ? Santiago Ribas 2004-Nov-07 21:05:00
On S?bado, Nov 6, 2004, at 00:17 Europe/Lisbon, Charles Carstensen
wrote:

> So, just now returned from Barnes & Nobel (booksellers) where I asked
> the clerk to search their computer for the keyword "sanctuary". To my
> amazement the return was 143 references to books and papers with the
> word in the title. Whew, several are photography references. This theme
> should really be interesting and challenging. Has anyone read: "Without
> Sanctuary: Lynching Photography in America"? By James Allen Hilton,
> et.al. U. S. History, 1999.

For me Sanctuary is a sacred place (Espa?o Sagrado). I have no doubt
about it.
Here in Portugal we have one that is very important for us, called
F?tima (Arab name).
It's a place where a sacred visit occurred, and where miracles are
still happening.

Santiago Ribas
#removed#