Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2004-Nov-10 01:59:00
Subject:Re: collaborative project in Europe

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: collaborative project in Europe Bernhard Vogl 2004-Nov-10 01:59:00
Hello Mickael

Nov. 11 is a normal working day at least here in Austria.
I haven't heard about any End-Of-WWI-Celebrations that would take place
in our country, but i think this may be seen from a historic point of view.
Furthermore, in the people's common sense, circumstances and the time
after WWI are tightly connected with the (reasons of) beginning of (the)
WWII. So i personally doubt if many people would want to commemorate.

But besides of the short notice i would like to contribute - supposed i
could find the time - as i think this would be a perfect way to do a
positive trans-European statement.

Best regards
Bernhard

BTW: As i have heard, compared to your call, the original time to end
WWI was even shorther: 6 hours for "fin du feu": The time, Marshal Foch
calculated for the command "stop fire" to reach the foremost front...