Sender:Mickael Therer
Date/Time:2004-Nov-10 13:01:00
Subject:Re: collaborative project in Europe

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: collaborative project in Europe Mickael Therer 2004-Nov-10 13:01:00
Hi Bostjan,

thanks for joining in I appreciate and it's great to have you in for
this project. It doesn't have to be on thursday the 11 really if it is
not convenient for you, just shoot whenever convenient for you over
the weekend or sth.
Thanks for the links, that mountain one is really impressive, looking
forward to sseing your pano

-mickael

--- In #removed#, Bostjan Burger <#removed#> wrote:
> I am enthusiatic about the idea. One of the worst battle fields  of
WWI was also the Isonzo front in Slovenia. It was a mountain
battlefield with extreme natural situations.
> Here is a memorial wooden church built in the mountains :
http://www.burger.si/QTVR/Javorca/JavorcaENG.html (VRpanos were made
two years ago), and the winter scene above the bunker on altitude of
2164 : http://www.burger.si/QTVR/093_Full_Batognica.html.

> The forecast for Thursday is snowing and blizzards so the approach
maid be difficult but there are some more memorials in urban places,
so I would be glad to participate.
> Here is also a small vitual tour to WWI museum :
http://www.burger.si/MuzejiInGalerije/KobariskiMuzej/KobariskiMuzejENG.h...
(from 1999/2000)