Sender:Mark Boiling
Date/Time:2004-Nov-10 09:40:00
Subject:Re: collaborative project in Europe

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: collaborative project in Europe Mark Boiling 2004-Nov-10 09:40:00
This is a nice idea, here in the UK we remember those who died in all wars
every November 11th, the day the peace was signed at the end of WW1. There
are small ceremonies in every city, town and village, we lay wreaths of
poppies and have 2 minutes silence. (If you watch BBC World you may have
noticed all the presenters wearing a single red poppy for this reason).

Peter Murphy shot a great one a while back in Australia:
http://www.mediavr.com/traf.htm

Mark