Sender:Edward Fink
Date/Time:2004-Nov-13 23:46:00
Subject:RE: collaborative project in Europe

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: collaborative project in Europe Edward Fink 2004-Nov-13 23:46:00
            I saw a couple of replies earlier, then nothing.  My mail
seems flakey and I'm not sure I've been getting everything.  Have there
been any posts on this subject since the 11th?  Has anyone done
something, and I've just missed the messages?

            I started thinking, why should this be limited to Europe?
We celebrate this day in the U.S. too.  Only here, Nov. 11th is Veterans
Day and marks all wars, not just WW1.

            I shot two panoramas at the VA Home in Minneapolis, with the
Gov., and couple of senators, and the real VIPS, an audience full of
genuine war heroes.

            I had no idea this was going to be such a gut wrenching
emotional ceremony.  I was so choked up I could barely work.

One speaker couldn't stop crying as he told his story:

 ". then Jim told the Captain (sob)  PLEASE! I want to (sob) go get Bill
(sob) !!!

The captain said, no, I'll not lose another man.

But when the captain left, SOB, Jim, SOB, went ANYWAY!!!!! SOB!!!!

Ouch!  That hurt!

Ed

#removed#

www.new-eden.com <http://www.new-eden.com/>