Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2006-Jul-16 19:20:00
Subject:Re: badge for participants

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: badge for participants Robert Bilsland 2006-Jul-16 19:20:00
I don't know how to do this myself, but I'm sure it's possible. Could
someone write a PHP script that could accept a background colour and
then dynamically generate a badge for us to use. Mind you most of us
have access to a paint package and would be able to do this ourselves.

Bob Bilsland.
http://www.panoramasunlimited.com