Sender:michaelbajko
Date/Time:2008-Sep-29 03:51:00
Subject:Re: A first entry

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: A first entry michaelbajko 2008-Sep-29 03:51:00
Great panorama Max!
The moody opening position very evocative and an excellent contrast to
the bright sodium yellow of the world that follows.
Certainly not*too* dark through my window(s).
Your tenacity to get that nadir right not only worked but shows you
have the makings of a professional!
Well done.
Michael

--- In #removed#, Keith Martin <keith@...> wrote:

> We have another new entrant - my son Max has submitted his first WWP
pano.

http://geoimages.berkeley.edu:8090/gen/live_preview/wwp908/html/MaxMar
tin.html